Comment on page
Clan Battle occurs between 2 clans that have made the highest bids during the Bidding Auction. Only 16 players from each clan take part in Territory War. Clan Leader has to choose a fighting team from the list of bidders formed during the Bidding Auction.
- Each clan member from both sides participate in a separate 1vs1 PvP fight;
- Player has 3 fights each with a different opponent from the rivaling clan;
- Opponents are selected randomly;
- The winning Clan is determined by the number of points gained by its fighting team in PvP fights (5 points for each victory);
- For players who have a winning streak (non-interrupted sequence of victories in fights), points are allocated according to the following scheme: first victory — 5 points; second consecutive victory — 10 points; third consecutive victory — 15 points;
- Each participant can earn a maximum of 30 points;
- If player loses a fight, the winning streak is over;
- Player also wins a fight if there is no rivaling opponent found during matchmaking.
Clan Battle Recap:
- A clan that manages to take over a Cell receives rewards in HGT taken from its opponent's bet;
- Clan leader can single handedly spread those tokens between clan members;
- All bidded tokens of winning clan members got unlocked and return to owners;
- Clan members of the winning clan receive 3 extra energy charges per day to be spent in daily PVP and PVE fights.